camel-users mailing list archives

From Fladnag <flad...@zerezo.com>
Subject Cannot rollback() inside an XASession with AMQ 5.6
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:53:16 GMT
Hi,

I have a very simple route in blueprint with 2 transactional endpoints (so,
no need of <transacted>) and I have a WARN log "Cannot rollback() inside an
XASession" all the time the route is up.

I have fully read
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/OSGI-Transaction-Propagation-to-Camel-Route-td5619520i20.html
who talk about the same issue

I have also read https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3251, and I
change my AMQ from 5.5.1 to 5.6.0 and after to 5.7.0 but without success.

Environment :
ServiceMix 4.4.2
Camel 2.8.5
AMQ 5.6.0 / 5.7.0
Aries 0.3
Spring 3.0.6

My blueprint file :

And the WARN log :

For my environment, I started with an SMX4.4.2, and update activemq to 5.7.0
manually with :

What's wrong in my configuration ?
AMQ-3251 is really fixed in AMQ 5.6 ?

My blueprint file initialize the same beans as in
https://github.com/muellerc/camel-in-transaction/blob/master/src/test/resources/META-INF/spring/JmsAndJdbcXATransactionSampleWithGeronimoTest-context.xml
but in blueprint context.

The difference I saw between my code and sample by Christian was some
versions
(https://github.com/muellerc/camel-in-transaction/blob/master/pom.xml)
Environment of muellerc :
Camel 2.10.1
AMQ 5.6.0
Aries 1.0.0
Spring 3.0.7

Which component I have to update if my file is correct ?