camel-users mailing list archives

From vadim <vadim.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible memory leak in org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledSession
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:01:21 GMT
Hello,

Is there an update on this issue?

Sergey, thanks for proposed solution. I am not sure it works for
PollingConsumer case, i.e. it might create a problem in such case. We use
both EventDriven and polling consumers. I can see how commenting out
addConsumer in PooledSession resolves the memory leak in case of EventDriven
consumer but in a non-transactional polling consumer case, a new
PooledSession is created on every poll. The old session is cleaned up via a
close() call which is the only path to call close on the consumer as far as
I can see.

thanks,
vadim