camel-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <>
Subject Re: using Camel-Servlet component to consume application/xml message
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:49:55 GMT
Hello Claus,

We are converting the text message into bytes because an issue with
ActiveMQ... ActiveMQ text message have a restriction on payload size
shouldnt be greater than 64K as they use the API DataOutputStream.writeUTF8
which has this restriction. I have logged it on to their forums but not much
help there :( the link for the same is ->

Let me check with tracer and see i am able to zero down on the isssue here..

Thanks for the pointers claus.. Appreciate it..