camel-users mailing list archives

From fclose <f...@closebase.com>
Subject Re: SMPP stop route problem
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:04:29 GMT
Christian, I still have a question about what you said

Christian Mueller wrote
> If you want to return another error code, simply catch the exception in
> your route and rethrow an org.jsmpp.extra.ProcessRequestException (with
> the
> error code you want) which is returned to the SMSC.

As my route is defined using the spring dsl and looks like below, how would
you recommend me to catch the exception and throw another one ?
using a failure handler ?
maybe it would be converting the route to the java dsl

<camel:errorHandler id="smsReceivingErrorHandler" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="smsReceivingDLQueue">
    <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="0" logStackTrace="true"
logHandled="false"/>
</camel:errorHandler>

<camel:route id="smsReceivingRoute" autoStartup="false"
errorHandlerRef="smsReceivingErrorHandler">
    <camel:from ref="smscReceiving"/>
    <camel:to ref="smsProcessing"/>
</camel:route>