camel-users mailing list archives

From fclose <f...@closebase.com>
Subject Smpp stop route recommendations
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:32:41 GMT
Hello,

I have configured a route listening for incoming sms messages.
We did a mini load test with 2 messages / seconds.
this works perfectly but we have a problem when we stop the route, at that
time we seem to lose messages

smsc considers that 2 messages were rejected *before *the unbind.

So, I have 2 questions:

1/ how would you advise stopping that route ?
currently what I'm doing is (simply)

camelContext.stopRoute(routeId);

2/ the route is only receiving sms not sending any
it is configured with registeredDelivery = 0

which means :  No SMSC delivery receipt requested.

Should I not use 1 instead of 0 ?

possible values:

0: No SMSC delivery receipt requested.
1: SMSC delivery receipt requested where final delivery outcome is success
or failure.
2: SMSC delivery receipt requested where the final delivery outcome is
delivery failure.