camel-users mailing list archives

From Heiko <heiko.jungh...@ciber.com>
Subject Re: Cannot read inbound mesage from CXF webservice
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:57:11 GMT
Thanks Claus & Christian,

I tried everything you both recommended before and it still doesn´t worked
out for me.

@Claus: Yes, I think I already defined an InOut route. Please proove from
the route def. Am I wrong?
@Claus: Yes, I already activated stream caching, since this route is
streambased. My understanding it, that I have to activate the stream caching
either per route or per context. Is my route defintion wrong?

@Christian: You brought up an interessting point I didn´t took into account
so far. I stripped the call or exchange.getOut() method. Didn´t work,
eigther :o(

So, hopefully all cables are connected. Hope you guys find my mistake.

My route now looks like this:

createTemisAuthetificationMessage stayed the same as it was before.

My setTemisWebServiceTokenToHeader now looks like this:

But unfortunately this is my output. Still no body there: