camel-users mailing list archives

From paramjyotsingh <>
Subject Camel velocity template internationalization
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:13:35 GMT
I have a scenario where I need to pick velocity based on locale. I have two
problems for this.

Do we any option in velocity endpoint to provide locale information? if not,
do we have option in camel to set some header property in Exchange message
so that velocity template gets picked up automatically for that locale.

For example, suppose we have following velocity template files:
 - email.vm
 - en_email.vm
 - cn_email.vm
 - fr_email.vm

if locale/language code is set to 'fr' then velocity should pick fr_email.vm
and another question how to set this locale/language code in Camel

Please help, i am stuck on this issue, i was not able to find anything in
camel user guide about this.
There is something about IRI, but not sure how that works.

Thanks and Regards.