camel-users mailing list archives

From scottj <scott.james...@outlook.com>
Subject CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner vs CamelSpringTestSupport
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:50:48 GMT
hello,
I would like to use the CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner annotations on my
tests. I've read the instructions on
http://camel.apache.org/spring-testing.html, which says "Using
CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner runner with the @RunWith annotation [..]
provides the full feature set of Spring Test with support for the feature
set provided in the CamelTestSupport classes"

I am would like to access the CamelTestSupport-methods in my tests (e.g.
CamelTestSupport.createExchangeWithBody()), but how do I accomplish that
using the CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner annotation? I do not have access to
the CamelTestSupport-methods then