camel-users mailing list archives

From mdo <>
Subject Re: Unmarshal CSV but continue route with unaltered message
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:29:54 GMT
Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> The file component has move and moveFailed options where you can
> specify the directories to move the file.

Sorry, I think I missed to describe a detail. The route should be more like

1. from: file:///incoming/?moveFailed=B
2. somehow filter/process the unmarshalled data for validation
3. to some destination A, maybe a remote FTP site or a local directory

A file that failed to validate should be moved into a failed-directory on
the source side. My question is how can I use the original file
content/in-message in my to()?

Best regards, mdo.