camel-users mailing list archives

From mdo <manfred.doh...@gmail.com>
Subject FTP2: use SFTP with private key not stored in file
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:16:43 GMT
Hello,

for the SFTP scheme one can use the privateKeyFile option in order to use
key authentication. I've seen that the Jsch library also has an
addIdentity() method where you can supply byte arrays with public and
private key data. Is there any chance of using private keys not stored onto
disk? In my use case the private keys come from a database. Is there a
camel'ish way of getting these keys into play? I've not enough insight into
camel to assess if there's a solution involving only minor effort.

Thanks in advance!
mdo