camel-users mailing list archives

From Gardella juan <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Dinamyc SQL with arguments
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:43:14 GMT
Hi,

I want to send an arbitrary SQL with arguments, like that:

"insert into foo (col1,col2) values (?,?)"

The SQL is dinamyc, so I can't harcoded in the SQL component. I've used jdbc
component but now I want to solve SQL Injection, so I want to pass arguments
as list/array. The arguments has to be used by the jdbc driver:

sqlStatement.setObject(i, arguments.get(i))

In this way I can solve SQL injection vulnerabilities.

 It is possible to do that with a component in camel?

Best regards,
Juan