camel-users mailing list archives

From sarfaraj <sarfarajsay...@gmail.com>
Subject How to consume csv files only in file componant
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:49:42 GMT
Hi,

I have camel route with
<from uri="file:src/test_fs?delete=true" />.
<to uri="file:src/local_fs" />

Here every files on test_fs got copied to local_fs and original one got
deleted from test_fs.
But I want to consume only csv files not the others. (Even  I don't  want to
delete other files)

process
only csv files. But the issue is other extension files also got deleted
because of delete=true in from tag.

In short i dont want to touch other than csv files in from componant

Is it possible ? How ?

/Sarfaraj