camel-users mailing list archives

From ODarwish <othman.darw...@progressoft.com>
Subject SEAD and DIRECT route does not propagate back the exception to the calling route
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:43:55 GMT
SEAD  and DIRECT route does not propagate back the exception to the calling
route
If I have route1 which has exception handling block defined at route  scope
, when I call route 2 using seda or direct  point and exception generated
for any reason inside route 2,this exception does not propagated back to the
calling route  ( route 1 ) .is it by design or something wrong ?

I know that I can define the exception block at context level , but I need
to catch some exception at route level to start specific route .

my  context level exception handler have generic default route .

any advise ?

-----
Othman Darwish
ProgressSoft Corp.