camel-users mailing list archives

From smokemaker <smokema...@mail.ru>
Subject Catch NoSuchComponentException in org.apache.camel.impl.CompositeRegistry#lookup
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 08:18:23 GMT
Hi, all!

I use Camel 2.10.3 in ServiceMix 4.5.0
Could someone please explain how to use
org.apache.camel.impl.CompositeRegistry?
I've got CamelContext, defined in bundle "A" and want to dynamically add to
it a registry for resolving components from bundle "B".
1. I get the context's registry:

		Registry registry = camelContext().getRegistry();
		if (registry instanceof
org.apache.camel.impl.PropertyPlaceholderDelegateRegistry)
			registry =
((org.apache.camel.impl.PropertyPlaceholderDelegateRegistry)registry).getRegistry();
2. create registry for current bundle:
		BlueprintContainerRegistry selfRegistry = new
BlueprintContainerRegistry(blueprintContainer);
3. add selfRegistry to context's CompositeRegistry:
		if (registry instanceof org.apache.camel.impl.CompositeRegistry) {

((org.apache.camel.impl.CompositeRegistry)registry).addRegistry(selfRegistry);
----------------------
Now, what we have in composite registry:
1. OsgiServiceRegistry [for bundle A]
2. BlueprintContainerRegistry [for bundle A]
3. BlueprintContainerRegistry [for bundle B]

When trying to lookup component from bundle B I've got exception
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException

CompositeRegistry#lookup just lookups iterating the rigistries it has. And
gets exception on the second one (BlueprintContainerRegistry [for bundle
A]).

1. Am I using CompositeRegistry not in proper way?
2. If not, may be it's a bug and must be placed into the issue tracker? To
fix it the exception must be caught in CompositeRegistry#lookup

Thanks a lot!