camel-users mailing list archives

From json99 <>
Subject AWS S3 Request/Reply
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:52:19 GMT

I'm trying to build a cloud enabled Camel client. To be able to transfer
large files (>65k) I first create a AWS S3 file with a UUID as filename. To
be able to process the messages in order I also create a AWS SQS message
containing the UUID of the file in S3. When I receive a SQS message I would
like to extract the UUID and make another request to S3 to grab the file

As I understand, the Camel AWS-S3 component can only poll and is not enabled
for request/reply?

Is it possible to implement the desired behavior or are there any other
solutions to my goal of sending large files i a queue matter?

Daniel By