camel-users mailing list archives

From sothach <>
Subject Login/session token with Camel/CXF
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 16:15:42 GMT
I need to integrate with a third party system via its WS interface.  To send
a request, I must first "login" to the server, and obtain an authentication
token to attach to all subsequent requests.  This token has a limited
shelf-life, and will time-out after a period of time, requiring me to
My question: is there a standard pattern in Camel for this scenario?
My first thought is to implement this by having an enrichment stage, that
calls out to "direct:login" route, setting a header with the token, that can
then be used when marshaling the call.
Is there a simpler way?