camel-users mailing list archives

From golivamsi84 <golivams...@gmail.com>
Subject Update database using Java DSL JPA
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:31:08 GMT
Hello,

I am pretty new in using camel and we are just trying to incorporate it in
our architecture, so everyone here is pretty new to Camel. So please forgive
me if this so basic question.

Question:
I am trying to access and update oracle database using JPA Hibernate. So I
created my route for now which reads data from the database, I believe it
just runs a select query and I can see the results.

from("oracleJpa://com.nationwide.financialresponsibility.model.Driver?consumeDelete=false&maximumResults=3&consumer.delay=5000")
		.to("stream:out");

So can someone help me how I can update records in the database.Please
explain me in detail if you can so that I can understand the flow. We are
struggling on this one for a while now.

thanks