camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel contexts not removed when WAR deployed on JBoss AS 7
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 09:34:12 GMT
I have a web application that creates a couple of camel contexts. I was
surprised to see that when I redeployed my application, the camel contexts
created by the "old" application instance was still visible via jconsole
after having redeployed the application (along with the set of contexts
created by the "new" application instance. I was even more surprised when I
found that after having undeployed the application (no instance available on
the server) the camel contexts are still visible via jconsole.

Is this behaviour to be expected, or ....?

Thanks

Lars