camel-users mailing list archives

From Shency Revindran <Shency.Revind...@monitise.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent test failures
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:24:32 GMT
Hi Claus Ibsen,

Thanks for your reply.

May I request you to please delete my post ASAP from the thread? (or please direct me how
to do it).

I am talking about below thread

http://grokbase.com/t/camel/users/133b5fh1h1/intermittent-test-failures#top

Thank you so much,
Shency

________________________________

This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the sender, and is intended
only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying, disclosure
or taking of any action in reliance upon it by any other person is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and
delete the original message without making a copy. Monitise accepts no liability if this email
harms any systems or data of the recipient (including as a result of software virus infection
or where this e-mail is modified or amended in any way during or following transmission) or
if this email is accessed by anyone other than the person(s) to whom it is addressed.

The Monitise group includes Monitise plc (Reg. No. 6011822), Monitise Group Limited (Reg.
No. 5590897), Monitise International Limited (Reg. No. 5556711), Monitise Europe Limited (Reg.
No. 4831976) and Mobile Money Network Limited (Reg. No. 7153130). These companies are registered
in England and Wales and their registered office address is 95 Gresham Street, London, EC2V
7NA United Kingdom.