camel-users mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: from server to oracle
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 05:24:22 GMT
Camel in Action chapter 7.4 gives an example with Apache CXF.
from("cxf:bean:incomingOrders").to("seda:incomingOrders").transform(constant
("OK"))
(SpringDSL in the book ;)

The book contains much more about setting up all things.

Also the Loan Broker example from the EIP pattern book is implemented in
Camel. And one version with WS.
http://camel.apache.org/loan-broker-example.html

Jan