camel-users mailing list archives

From Joe San <>
Subject Camel Scala JAXB DSL
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:20:23 GMT
Does the Scala DSL support JAXB marshal and unmarshal? I have the following
scenario where I have xjc generated Java files. I give these files to my
JaxbDataFormat and assign it to a val in Scala as below:

val jaxb = new JaxbDataFormat("com.test.model.generated.Shiporder")

I now reference this in my route as below:

But the Scala compiler seems not to be happy and spits out strange error:

scala: type mismatch;
 found   : java.lang.String("com.test.model.generated.Shiporder")
 required: Boolean
    val jaxb = new JaxbDataFormat("com.test.model.generated.Shiporder")

Help appreciated.