camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-ftp component issue
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:02:49 GMT
It would be nice to know which version of Camel do you use...

Best,
Christian

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:46 PM, kspri <kspri2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using the Camel-FTP component to ftp a file into a server. Some times
> I
> randomly get the below exception  what could be the reason. Any pointers
> are
> really appreciated.
>
>
>
> |Caused by:
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
> store file: 8000211d-5f40-4bac-920a-a2e5f2575870.gpg
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.doStoreFile(SftpOperations.java:716)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.storeFile(SftpOperations.java:649)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileProducer.writeFile(GenericFileProducer.java:249)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileProducer.processExchange(GenericFileProducer.java:151)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileProducer.process(RemoteFileProducer.java:49)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$2.doInAsyncProducer(SendProcessor.java:120)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInAsyncProducer(ProducerCache.java:292)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:115)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:91)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:330)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:220)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:303)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:117)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.processor.ChoiceProcessor.process(ChoiceProcessor.java:81)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:91)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:330)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:220)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:303)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:117)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:122)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.processNext(RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.java:48)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:61)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$2.doInAsyncProducer(SendProcessor.java:120)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInAsyncProducer(ProducerCache.java:292)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:115)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:91)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:330)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:220)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:303)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:117)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.processor.ChoiceProcessor.process(ChoiceProcessor.java:81)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:91)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:330)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:220)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:303)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:117)
> |       at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:122)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.processNext(RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.java:48)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:61)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processAsync(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:150)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:117)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:99)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:86)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProducer.process(UnitOfWorkProducer.java:63)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:360)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:331)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:227)
> |       at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:331)
> |       at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:186)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:115)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBody(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:119)
> |       ... 59 more
> |Caused by: 4: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
> |       at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:500)
> |       at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:454)
> |       at
>
> org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.doStoreFile(SftpOperations.java:701)
> |       ... 180 more
> |Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
> |       at java.io.PipedInputStream.read(PipedInputStream.java:291)
> |       at
> com.jcraft.jsch.Channel$MyPipedInputStream.updateReadSide(Channel.java:344)
> |       at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:466)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-ftp-component-issue-tp5727044.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



--

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message