camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Validation fails with 2.10.3. Used to work in 2.9.2
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:49:23 GMT
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Vishal Changrani
<vishal.changrani@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am in the process of upgrading Camel from 2.9.2 to 2.10.3 and I notice that the validatoin
component keeps failing with the exception -
> "Source parameter of type 'javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource' is not compatible
with result parameter of type 'javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamResult'"

> That is because the Java api for validate will not accept StreamSource as source for
the validate(source,result) method.

> I see that the org.apache.camel.processor.validation.ValidatingProcessor.process method
in 2.10.3 does an extra check - isInputStreamNeeded which tends to return true causing the
input body to be converted to a StreamSource and not a SAX Source as it was the case earlier.

> My route is as below,
>
>                                                 .from("file://..........")
>                                                 .to("ejb:cms/AlarmActivityLogManager/local?method=logIngestInfo(*,
'Starting XSD validation')")
>                                                 .to(validator:my_xsd.xsd)
>                                                 .to("ejb:cms/AlarmActivityLogManager/local?method=logIngestInfo(*,
'Finished XSD validation')")

> The exchange body when it comes to the validator component is just a name of the file
that's being processed.

> Please can someone comment?

Try using Camel 2.10.2.

--