camel-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasilev <>
Subject using Camel behind proxy
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:23:30 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have to use Camel for downloading Twitter messages and mails from Google
mail. I have already created that application that uses Camel Twitter
component and it works perfectly but from machines that are connected
directly to the Internet.
I have to make it work from machines that communicate with Twitter not
directly but via proxy.
For Maven and Gradle we do this by modifying their configuration files. For
example for Maven we modify the file <MAVEN_HOME>/conf/settings.xml by
adding <proxy> element properly formatted.

So my question is: Is there some configuration file in Camel that we should
modify so that make it using our proxy server when downloading messages
from Twitter and how to use it?
If not - is there some other way to do this task?