camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <>
Subject reading data mutiple times from camel's CachedOutputStream
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 21:49:20 GMT
When using Camel's CachedOutputStream, I thought I could get the
StreamCache over its getStreamCache() or the InputStream over its
getInputStream() multiple times and read the cached data independently
from them. But by looking at the implementation, this seems to be not
the case.

Am I correct to see that you can only read the data once unless you
call the reset() method of the obtained StreamCache (e.g.,
FileInputStreamCache) object to reload the file? In other words, only
one can read the data multiple times from it by calling its reset()
each time?

I may have missed something here, so I would appreciate your answer.

Thank you.

Regards, aki

View raw message