camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: "Dynamic" data format in route
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 03:27:29 GMT
Do you means you want to control the data format (soap 11 or soap 12) dynamically?
I just checked the code of SOAP data format, it doesn't suppose to change the data format
But I think it is simple to work around it by use the CBR[1] which can check the message header
of exchange property to route the message to the right route which is set with the right data

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: |