camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set proxy excludes on http component?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 03:32:14 GMT
It is not safe to look up the proxy setting from the system property.
I think current camel-http components support to lookup the setting from the camel context
properties, and you can bridge the camel context properties with the system properties.

Back to you question, I don't think current http component provides this kind of feature yet.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Friday, February 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Christian Schäfer wrote:

> Hello there,
>

> just wonder how to set proxy excludes on http component asI didn't find any note in the
docs.

> Proxy excludes that are globally set (e.g. System.setProperty("http.nonProxyHosts", "localhost")
are ignored by the http camel component.