camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create NettyEndpoint Instance
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 13:52:28 GMT
Camel usually use the URI to configure the endpoint instance, so you need to pass the URI to
the endpoint instance. We also use the URI as the key to cache the producer or consumer which
are created from the endpoint.

I'm not sure why you don't want to use the URI directly, but you can pass the URI with netty://tcp:xxx
to the construction of NettyEndpoint.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.