camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "AMARNATH, Balachandar" <BALACHANDAR.AMARN...@airbus.com>
Subject File transfer using ftp failed
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 04:09:08 GMT
Hi,

Can someone in the list give me a clue on this issue below to fix ?


With thanks and regards
Balachandar

-----Original Message-----
From: AMARNATH, Balachandar [mailto:BALACHANDAR.AMARNATH@airbus.com] 
Sent: 05 February 2013 14:09
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: File transfer using ftp failed

Nope.. I have updated to camel-ftp-2.10.3.jar but still the issue is persisting !


-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com] 
Sent: 05 February 2013 13:44
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: File transfer using ftp failed

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:11 AM, AMARNATH, Balachandar
<BALACHANDAR.AMARNATH@airbus.com> wrote:
> HI Claus Ibsen,
>
> Thanks for the information. But then, I have the following jars in classpath but still
I am facing the same error,
>
>
> camel-ftp-2.9.2.jar
> camel-core-2.10.3.jar
> slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar
> jsch-0.1.38.jar
> commons-net-3.2.jar:
> commons-net-3.2-sources.jar
>

The Camel JARs *MUST* be the same version, you got 2.9.2 and 2.10.3 mixed up.


>
> regards
> Bala
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
> Sent: 05 February 2013 12:45
> To: users@camel.apache.org
> Subject: Re: File transfer using ftp failed
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:43 AM, AMARNATH, Balachandar
> <BALACHANDAR.AMARNATH@airbus.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I tried to do a file transfer using apache camel route using the following route
>>
>> from("ftp://<user>@<host_ip>/etc/?password=<password>")
>>             .process(new Processor() {
>>                 public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
>> // do something
>>                 }
>>             }).to("file:///tmp/");
>>
>> I end up with the following error,
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed
to create route route1: Route... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: due to: No component
found with scheme: ftp
>>
>> I installed camel-ftp and the jar file camel-ftp.jar is in the classpath
>>
>
> You need the transitive JARs as well. eg camel-ftp uses commons net
> and jcraft for the actual FTP libraries.
> If  you use maven then its very easy as just depend on camel-ftp and
> Maven will do that for you.
>
> If not using maven you need to add those JARS manually.
>
>
>
>> Any hint will be highly appreciated
>>
>>
>>
>> With thanks and regards
>> Balachandar
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed
or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete
this e-mail.
>> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this
e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content
of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
>> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning
software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this
message and any attachments are virus free.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Email: cibsen@redhat.com
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
>
> This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or
the Global Internet.
> Keep this in mind if you answer this message.
>
>
>
> The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or
used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this
e-mail.
> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail
as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this
message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.
>



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet.
Keep this in mind if you answer this message.



The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used
by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this e-mail.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as
it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message
or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.


The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used
by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this e-mail.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as
it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message
or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.


Mime
View raw message