camel-users mailing list archives

From kingolego <>
Subject camel content enricher Aggregtation Strategy example error?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:07:23 GMT
The EIP Content Enricher page
<http://>   has an example
implementation of an AggregationStrategy for use with an enrich(er).

I believe the example's use of resource.getOut() may be incorrect. In actual
use, the enricher (resource) Exchange has been "pipelined" like any other
exchange. In other words, you need to access resource.getIn() to access the
enriching data.

Perhaps there are route configurations where this would not be the case, but
it would be better if the example addressed the more general case.

If I'm missing something bigger, let me know.