camel-users mailing list archives

From ronly2008 <>
Subject Re: Apache camel throwing linkage error
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:24:53 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thanks for your response, I was using that initially and realised that could
cause some issues as I am using embedded jetty version 7.6, hence I build
the source on my local machine.

However, I have managed to fix the issue after looking around at different
bits of exceptions.

It turns out the issue is indirectly related to issue "Failedto load class
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder" (link:, fixed it by adding
slf4j-log4j12.jar as a dependency to my web application.

Appreciate your help though.