camel-users mailing list archives

From sekaijin <>
Subject addComponant problem over blueprint
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:44:10 GMT

I'm running karaf 2.2.2 camel 2.8.1

I add a JMS component in the configure method of my road builder

if I set a route with. that works.
if I set a route with  that does not work.

I tried to

but I have the same problem.

I wonder if there is not a bug in version 2.8.1
because the class FromDefinition  contains a method resolveEndpoint
which returns the endpoint that passed to "from" m├ęthod  (or attempts to
resolve the url)
but this method is not called when working with blueprints.

instead of the process method of CamelNamespaceHandler class is called
it completely ignores the fact that the component exists or not.
it run

So she gets "local" and search component in the blueprint, not registry !!
whereas components is a map that contains "local" => JmsComponent@15e245

I can not define two url to two different activemq borker.
I have not tested with other techno in OSGI.

ps: I can not define the component in the file blueprint.xml because the
road builder I call a service which returns me to use configuration.
I do not know the number of factory or their name
My RouteBuilder must create as many route that configuration provides. Must
be able to create URLs with different schemes