camel-users mailing list archives

From Alban Joly <alban.j...@groupemoniteur.fr>
Subject Spring DSL - Intercept criteria body
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:48:57 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to config an interception with criteria on BODY. My problem is
the body is an instance of InputStreamCache and my criteria is never
evaluate to true (I would like to evaluate a parameter in the POST request)

My context config :

<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" trace="true">
	<intercept>

			<when>
				<simple>${body} contains 'Hello'</simple>
			</when>
			<to uri="log:Async_is_true?level=TRACE" />

			<stop />
		</intercept>
		<route>

			<from uri="servlet:///blabla?matchOnUriPrefix=true" />

uri="http4://localhost:2222blibli?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"
/>
		</route>
</camelContext>

Anyone can help me please ?