camel-users mailing list archives

From Zemin Hu <>
Subject How do I get instance of JobDetail from a quartz route
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:30:45 GMT
I have a route look like:
<from uri="quartz://report?cron=0+0/2+8-18+?+*+MON-FRI"/>
Inside of this route, I need to access the JobDetail or StdScheduler since
the configuration in the cron job may change, but I still can modify
business logic within the route based on changed time schedule. I can see
many information in the Camel HTTP headers:
jobDetail=JobDetail 'DEFAULT.quartz-endpoint70':  jobClass:
'org.apache.camel.component.quartz.CamelJob isStateful: false isVolatile:
false isDurable: false requestsRecovers: false, fireTime=Thu Feb 14 11:40:00
EST 2013, result=null, triggerGroup=modelshop,
scheduler=org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler@19d0c27, nextFireTime=Thu Feb 14
11:42:00 EST 2013, mergedJobDataMap=org.quartz.JobDataMap@b0eb8a97,
triggerName=api_health_report, jobRunTime=-1,
CamelHttpMethod=GET, refireCount=0, scheduledFireTime=Thu Feb 14 11:40:00
EST 2013, previousFireTime=Thu Feb 14 11:38:00 EST 2013, calendar=null
but I need actual schedule, how can I access it? is there a bean I can
access from context or register by using names "jobDetail", "scheduler" or
"jobInstance" in the headers?