camel-users mailing list archives

From yxzhao <yxz...@stonewain.com>
Subject Always receive String Message even with jmsMessageType set to Bytes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:46:47 GMT
Hi All,

We have a route which gets messages from an MQ queue. We expect messages in
bytes, but always receive java.lang.String even when we set our route as
below:

 <route id="queue-incoming">
         <from
uri="jmsComponent:queue:test?jmsMessageType=Bytes&amp;disableReplyTo=true"/>

         <to uri="bean:imcomingMsgProcessor?method=saveMsg"/>
 </route>

Does anybody have a clue what we did wrong or missing?

Thanks in advance for any help or hints on this issue.