camel-users mailing list archives

From whelmingbytes <spencer.herzb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with mocking a filter bean method call
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:56:21 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply!

This will work for this example, but I only created this example for
simplicity sake. In my actual test, my bean is loaded up with spring
component scan (most of the tests that use this are integration tests) and
the test is initialized with overriding the createApplicationContext()
method.

Can I replace a bean that is already in the context? We have large test
context file and without creating a new mocked one for my filter test, is
there any better way to do this? I was hoping to go down the path of using
advice like I do with our replace().bean() calls.

Thanks again!