camel-users mailing list archives

From ODarwish <>
Subject Dynamic route : multiple From point
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:54:56 GMT
How can I create dynamic route to  read messages from multiple sources  e.g.
multiple  ActiveMQ  queues , the number of queues depends on customer
registered in database each with have own dedicated queue

As I know recipient list handle dynamic  (calculated ) multiple destination
end point ,but what if I need to do the same for starting “From” point
My initial implementation for such requirement is

rout 1 From Direct
Call a processor which:
-list all sources queues
-create consumer template “From” for  each queue  and send it “To” seda end
end  rout1

from seda
to ..
end  rout2