camel-users mailing list archives

From Allan Randall <>
Subject Re: Splitter does not bound namespace prefix from xsi:type value.
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 03:11:19 GMT
I can work around this issue by registering the namespace prefixes, used in
the xsi:type value, in the Document once I dequeue it from the
managedEntities queue.

In my example these are:

The downside to this approach is that it relies on the client using the same
prefix every time, which is not necessarily going to be the case.

I'm guessing that this is a use case that doesn't come up a lot which is why
it has not been picked up. To me it appears like a bug in the Camel
splitter. I will attempt to try it with a later version of Camel.