camel-users mailing list archives

From herder <niklas.her...@gmail.com>
Subject Basic auth with Atom component not working?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:17:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to consume an Atom feed from a URL which is protected by Basic
authorization.
When I use the http component on the URL, everything works fine, but when I
add the atom:// before it, as per the documentation, it doesn't authenticate
at all.

I tried both with URL params and by configuring the HttpClientConfigurer,
like this:

		HttpComponent httpComponent = (HttpComponent)
getContext().getComponent("http");
		httpComponent.setHttpClientConfigurer(new
BasicAuthenticationHttpClientConfigurer(false, "myuser", "mypassw"));

Am I missing something here? Isn't the Atom component able to consume
protected feeds?