camel-users mailing list archives

From fordm <>
Subject Re: Mocking an endpoint within a try-catch block
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:06:48 GMT
I simply use

  new AdviceWithRouteBuilder() {
      public void configure() {

Debugging the test I can see that the the endpoint IS being mocked:

AdviceWithTasks                INFO  AdviceWith (smtpEndpoint) :
[To[smtp://localhost:25]] --> replace [pipeline -> [[To[mock:send]]]]

But later in the debug output I find that the mock is not being used:

DefaultComponent               DEBUG Creating endpoint
uri=[smtp://localhost:25], path=[localhost:25], parameters=[{}]
BlueprintCamelContext          DEBUG smtp://localhost:25 converted to
endpoint: Endpoint[smtp://localhost:25] by component: