camel-users mailing list archives

From Gvvenkat <Gvvenkat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Java DSL vs Spring Dsl with Splitter and Aggregator
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 03:28:23 GMT
Thanks William for your quick response.

I made the change as below..but still no difference.. Please let me know, I
did not understand your instructions correctly.

Thanks

<camelContext>
        <route>

            <from
uri="file:F:/EbcConversion/Data/inbox/?delete=true&amp;idempotent=true&amp;readLock=changed&amp;readLockCheckInterval=1500"/>
            <split streaming="true">
                <method bean="byteSplitterBean" method="splitBody"/>
                <process ref="decoder"/>
             </split>
             <to uri="direct:start" />
        </route>
<route>
        <from uri="direct:start" />
                <aggregate strategyRef="aggregationStrategy"
                        completionTimeout="1500" completionSize="750" >
                        <correlationExpression>
                                <header>Exchange.FILE_NAME_ONLY</header>
                        </correlationExpression>
                <to uri="mock:aggregated"/>
                </aggregate>
uri="file:F:/EbcConversion/Data/outbox/files/?fileExist=Append&amp;fileName=output.txt"
/>
        </route>

 </camelContext>