camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject "Dynamic" data format in route
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 15:17:09 GMT
I have a route that creates Soap requests/responses using camel-soap.

The route should handle arbitrary soap services which means that I can not
define the "dataFormat" when the route is built. As of now, I create the
"dataFormat" in a processor and put it into an exchange property. My idea
was to be able to reference the "dataFormat" from the exchange in my
"marshal()" and "unmarshal()" steps in the route, but I can not figure out
the syntax to do that, can anyone help? If this is not possible, can  do the
marshal/unmarshal directly in a processor? If so, what is the syntax?

from("....").processor(....).marshal(....).to("service
endpoint").unmarshal(...);

Thanks

Lars