camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <josephoto...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS consumer aggregating messages and delivering to sub-system in batch mode
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:25:48 GMT
Hi

I have a use case were I receive messages from a subsystem via a JMS topic.
My applications needs to enrich these messages, aggregate them together and
deliver them to another system via file based integration every 15 mins.

I was thinking of using the aggregation eip and having the aggregation
condition to be every 15 mins. My concern with this approach is that I may
run our of resources (e.g. memory). Streaming is not an option either.

Hence, I was wondering if it is possible to have the JMS consumer run every
15 mins also

Thanks
Joe