camel-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Emmersberger <cemme...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: add custom soap - header
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:19:44 GMT
Hi Gabriel,

first of all a general question, have you tried to debug a unit test to solve your issue?

As far as I can see by now you are looking into the exchange.getOut() message. Have you tried
looking into your exchange.getIn() message? This might resolve your NPE issue.

One more thing to check is the way you're sending messages. Are you workung with POJO, PAYLOAD
or MESSAGE mode. All three types have different way's to handle SoapHeaders, see also:
POJO mode: http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html#CXF-HowtogetandsetSOAPheadersinPOJOmode
PAYLOAD mode: http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html#CXF-HowtogetandsetSOAPheadersinPAYLOADmode
MESSAGE mode: http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html#CXF-SOAPheadersarenotavailableinMESSAGEmode
Basically the idea of accessing the headers seems to be right.

Cheers,

- Christoph