camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-smpp in trx mode
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:47:35 GMT
The smslib model is a bit different. The smslib camel consumer pull the
short messages for the SMSC. And only if a consumer is defined (
from("smslib://...") ).
In the smpp Camel component, the SMPP library push the short messages (and
delivery receipt messages) to the client if the client is connected in the
TRX mode.
Assume there is only one producer ( to("smpp://...") ) defined and no
consumer. The SMPP library push the message to the client. Because there is
no Camel consumer, there is no route which can consume/handle/process/...
this message. What is a good/acceptable behavior in this case?

Best,
Christian