camel-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] hawtio: a new lightweight HTML5 console for Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, JMX, OSGi & Fuse Fabric
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:05:34 GMT
On 25 January 2013 12:58, Preben.Asmussen <pras@dr.dk> wrote:
> Gave it a ride to test it and it looks awesome.
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5726252/hawt.io.png>

Thanks!

> Still prefer VisualVM when it comes to monitoring though. Besides JMX
> threads, CPU and mem can be accessed here too.

Yeah, am sure we can improve the JMX monitoring some more with some
nicer views. We maybe need a kinda 'system' view showing CPU / memory
/ threads / disk in a simpler single view.

FWIW the JMX tab if you select "java.lang" you can view/chart metrics
on OperationSystem / Threading though the Memory stuff could use some
work though.

> More feedback to come later when I get some more time.

Thanks!

--
James
-------