camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Camel JPA component implement it's own connection pooling?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:55:44 GMT
I ask because when I use jpa:  in producer mode, I get this error:
Caused by: oracle.net.ns.NetException: Listener refused the connection
with the following error:
ORA-12519, TNS:no appropriate service handler found

Strangely, using  jpa: in consumer mode, this does not happen.  In the
tnslsnr.log, I observe 120 connections being opened when
running the route with jpa: in producer mode.  If I instead use a
custom Processor and do my own JPA persistence code,
the issue does not occur.

Thanks for any advice,

Chris