camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: [camel-bindy] bindy ignore bean class type
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:16:53 GMT

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:54 AM, lb <> wrote:
> Hi,
> if you give me some hint I may start working on it (not sure to have enough
> skill but I may try).

That sounds great.

You may at first polish the code a bit just to get more familiar with
the existing code base.

The idea for the avoid package scanning stuff would roughly be something a like

the model init code should use the given class type as the "root".
Then traverse the root object and do "its init stuff" eg scan for
bindy annotations etc.
There is some annotations that refer to other class types (so you can
do parent -> child).
And when you hit these, then traverse down them to do "its init stuff"
as well. But mind about
circular dependencies which should be detected/avoided.

eg the idea is to use the "root" and its references to other types
only when init the model.
Then you avoid loading in other types, etc.

And we can have 2+ types in the same package without any problems.