camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug with completionSize on AggregatorProcessor
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:03:31 GMT
Hi

Thanks for reporting.

Do you mind creating a JIRA ticket with this bug report?

There is a link here, and also some notes about the procedure
http://camel.apache.org/support

And if you want, you are welcome to work on a patch, and if its
possible to have an unit test as well.
That would be top dollar.

Though if not, then your description should suffice to look into the bug.