camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel websocket disconnect trigger
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:41:17 GMT
On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Willem jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Current Camel websocket manage the web socket connection itself with the MemoryWebsocketStore.
I'm not sure what kind of resource you need to manage yourself.

> You should be able to know if the client web socket disconnect if you can pass the customer
NodeSynchronization into the WebSocketEndpoint. As current Camel WebSocket doesn't expose
the API, you need to hack the code to pass the reference.

So is the idea that if the client disconnect (somehow) then the Camel
route should trigger a message, so you can deal with client being
disconnected?
Or is this not the case, to have disconnects being triggered in the routes?

from websocket:foo
  choice
    if disconnect
      to log client is disconnected